Searching for a Real Estate Attorney?
Zuniga & Rinaldi LLP is a modern, tech-savvy Great Neck law firm committed to customer service. We value our clients and focus on the client's legal needs and goals. We are here to counsel and guide our clients on their purchase or sale of real estate property. If you are searching for a real estate attorney, it would be our honor to handle your legal matter. Call us at 877-737-9539 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention "google adwords" for 10% off our standard legal rates.
Types of Real Estate Matters Handled
Zuniga & Rinaldi LLP has significant experience handling all types of real estate matters. We routinely represent sellers or purchasers in real estate closings involving the following:
The Real Estate Closing Process
If you are a first-time homebuyer, the real estate closing process can be intimidating. Having an idea of what to expect assists many of our first-time homebuyer clients understand the steps involved.
- The real estate closing process begins after a purchaser's offer is accepted by the seller and the real estate agents/brokers have negotiated all material terms.
- Once there is an accepted offer, the seller's attorney forwards proposed contracts to the purchaser's attorney for review and signature. Most terms of the real estate contract are usually negotiated before the attorneys become involved; however, there are times where certain terms were never discussed and find their way into the proposed contract - sometimes to the surprise of the real estate purchasers and his or her attorneys and lawyers. If so, further negotiation may be necessary; although that is not the main role of the attorney.
- When all terms are agreed upon, the purchaser signs the contracts and the seller counter-signs. Following signatures, the purchaser begins the application process for his or her loan and financing.
- The loan application and approval process can take anywhere between 2 to 6 weeks (after the real estate contract is signed) in our experience, depending on the loan/financing involved. Our real estate attorneys understand the different types of loans/financing involved and how long the bank will likely take to approve the loan. Without the bank's approval, the parties cannot close.
- Once the loan is "cleared to close" by the lender, the remaining parties will schedule a mutually convenient date and time to conduct the actual closing. After a loan is cleared to close, a closing will usually occur 3-6 days after the loan is cleared.
- At the closing a real estate attorney from our office will guide and counsel you on the process. Most closings last anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours depending on the complexity of the transaction and barring any unexpected surprised. Our real estate lawyers have closed numerous transactions and have the knowledge and experience to guide you in that process.